I gave advice to a friend of mine who had mentioned she wished there was a manual for life.
I told her there are 6 steps I try to live by. They are:
There is..6 steps..it’s what I try to live by:
1. Trust your feelings. Don’t let anyone tell you that what you feel is wrong.
2. Take chances. Sometimes the best moves are made while blind.
3. Don’t fear losing and finding happiness. Just like your car keys, happiness is often in the last place we expect.
4. Appreciate the “details in the fabric”. If we focus too much on the big picture, we overlook beauty in smaller detail.
5. Do one thing to improve the lives of those around you. A little love goes a long way.
6. Learn from the past. Keep moving forward.
More posts tomorrow.