Several emails have come in from readers wondering what I’m asking for for Christmas this year. I’ve already told my family my list, but here are a few items (that didn’t make the initial list) that I’d love to see under my tree:
1. A box of SPAM lite-I know it’s not that healthy, but in a pinch, it makes a great sriracha covered breakfast wrap.
2. The barefoot running shoes that look like feet (I can’t remember the name)-I want to run free like a dolphin.
3. A new pair of dark, comfy relaxed fit jeans-Gotta look and feel good.
4. One MILLION dollars-I owe Doctor Evil.
5. A 40lb kettlebell/hand weight-I’ve outgrown the little puny 25lb handweights I’ve had at home for years.
6. Six pack abs (Not some other dude with six pack abs..nice try jokers.)-Because, why not?
7. Founder’s Cerise beer-It’s like liquid cherry pie.
8. BSN’s Cinnamon Bun Dessert Protein-It’s Cinnamon Toast Crunch goodness in protein form!
9. A new deck-DECK. DECK. Get your mind out of the gutter.
10. A duster that works-Mine doesn’t seem to work..it just hides away under the kitchen sink.
11. Christmas cookies and holiday hearts-‘Cuz that’s the way the holiday starts…duh.
12. Someone to shovel my driveway-In a bikini. Woman preferred…men will be turned away and/or arrested.
13. Pho-What’s Christmas without Pho? Word is, the first wiseman wanted to bring Pho to Jesus but couldn’t find a vietnamese restaurant nearby, so he settled on something different.
14. A booth at the State Fair-I have some awesome Fair foods to sell.
15. Danny Partridge in a pear tree-I just think that would be hilarious.
Happy Holidays everyone!