1/2 cup sweet butter
3 cloves garlic; minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 teaspoonwhite pepper
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp chive sour cream
Salt to taste
Gluten free noodles
Saute chicken with 1 clove of the garlic, a sprinkle of pepper and some olive oil.
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY. Add chive sour cream and salt to taste.
6. Add chicken to sauce and enjoy over gluten free pasta (Taste of Thai makes a great noodle that doubles as a Fettuccini noodle but I used GF spaghetti noodles this time).